What do you do when you move to Austin, TX? Have Tex Mex, of course!
Tonight we visited Santa Rita Tex Mex Cantina – it lived up to our expectations!
- LOVED the vibrant atmosphere! Colorful deco.
- Salsa had a great balance of spice. Yum! They were quick with refilling our chips & salsa. Did I mention chips & salsa = complimentary? BAM!
- The queso was good. The small size was perfect for a family of 4.
Our server, Fernando, was super attentive. He had an awesome accent. We LOVED him. Ask to sit in his section!
- Fajitas were delicious. We had the chicken & beef combo with black beans & all the works. The meat had GREAT flavor. Highly recommend the fajitas.
- The nachos weren’t anything special. Their happy hour is 3-7 pm on weekdays, and it was only $4. No biggie, but there wasn’t anything special about them.
Our awesome server gave us a customer appreciation card for 20% our next meal to welcome us to Austin. If it’s your first time there, let him know, and he’ll hook you up! Cheers!
About Totally Trixie: Adelina Rotar is passionate about working with the most talented folks in the world. Building a “wheel-based” roadmap to life: investing in learning time, challenging work time, & engaging in relationships & experiences is the fire that fuels her daily. Learn more about her business – she’s hiring!